Dive in to a two part workshop dedicated to helping you understand how to interpret Pinterest marketing stats and set goals in the new G4 platform.
Taught by Alison Bechdol of Digital-Ade and hosted by Kate Ahl of Simple Pin Media
This immersive learning experience will equip you with the skills you need to interpret and leverage your Pinterest traffic with Google Analytics 4. With our clear and concise guidance in this workshop replay, you can unlock the power of data-driven decision making and learn to plan + track your key performance indicators!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- The definitions and meanings of the new data points in G4
- Learning how the change impacts your Pinterest stats
- Defining the metrics you need to pay attention to
- How to set up a UTM perimeter to track specific links
- How to set up a segment for all users coming from Pinterest
- An understanding of KPI planning and what it's telling you to do next
- How to determine your KPIs
- KPIs in action and how to track them
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
“I like watching someone working through it live and solving problems on the fly. So many good tidbits come out from those segments!”
“Thank you. I miss UA but its time to move on. I’ll be watching this replay for sure!”
"That info was EXTRA helpful! Thank you. So excited for the custom reports."
"This is awesome! Will need to watch the replay like 10 more times!"
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get access the workshop?
You will receive an email with access information after purchase.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.