COMPLETE PINTEREST FOR E-COMMERCE BUNDLE
Get all the tools you need to successfully sell on Pinterest! The resources in this bundle will teach you how to set up your Pinterest shop, market your products, and utilize the various e-commerce features on the platform.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
E-Commerce Workshop #1:
- Understanding the Shop Tab
- How to automatically integrate with the shop tab
- How to connect your catalog
- What is a verified merchant and how to apply
E-Commerce Workshop #2:
- How to Keyword on Pinterest
- Daily Pinning on Pinterest
- Creating the Right Content for Pinterest
- How to Stay Consistent
- Using Multiple Pin Formats
- Using Analytics to Guide your strategy
- How to effectively use the shop tab for your business
- What product groups are and the best ways to use them
- Why and how to product tag your Pins
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 2 (1.5+ hour) Recorded Workshops via Video
- 3 mini videos all about selling products on Pinterest (all less than 10 minutes!)
- 10 Pin templates for static Pins
- 1 Idea Pin template with 7 slides
These are digital products. Nothing physical will ship. After purchase, you'll receive an email with login info and instructions for accessing your products.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are these included products totally new to the shop?
No, they aren't new. This is a compilation of all the e-commerce products we have available in the shop, just put together in an easy to access bundle. If you've purchased any of the workshops, templates, or the shop mini-course, this bundle may not be for you.
Do I need to have a product to sell for this to work for me?
Yes! Your product can be either physical or digital. The workshops can also work for you if you’re in the planning stages of creating a product, but just aren’t quite set up yet.
Do I have to have a website to sell on Pinterest?
Yes, you will need to have your own website to set your shop up on Pinterest. The e-commerce workshops will not be applicable to those with products on a 3rd party site like Teachers Pay Teachers or Etsy.
**Please Note: The e-commerce workshops were previously sold on Simple Pin Media in the spring and summer of 2022. If you've previously purchased them watch for other options coming soon.